[PyQt] multiple sound files in queue in phonon

Jan Haag haag498 at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:49:20 GMT 2010

Then the problem is most likely either with gstreamer (phonon's linux
backend) or phonon on linux... You could try updating all of them and
if that does not help file a bug report with the respective
projects... Try narrowing it down by trying some gstreamer based
player (totem?). This problem does not seem to be PyQt - related if
Amarok has it, too... Or does anybody have yet another idea?

Jan