[PyQt] Windows Packages

tomthemighty at googlemail.com tomthemighty at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:43:20 GMT 2010

Somebody asked this yesterday, but I'm not sure the question was fully understood. The download page no longer has any windows binary packages except for pyqt 4.4 for python 2.5. It used to have several packages, including pyqt 4.6 for python 2.6, which I need to get hold of. I understand that the new 4.7 release packages are not yet available, but it doesn't seem right that the older packages have been removed. Does anybody know where I can get the Windows binary package for pyqt 4.6 for python 2.6?
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange