[PyQt] Problem using signal beforeInsert

bar tomas bartomas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:05:56 GMT 2010

Many thanks for your help. I've corrected the code following your
suggestion, but the test method still does not get called, although
new records get submitted to the database:

self.model = QSqlRelationalTableModel(self)
self.connect(self.model, SIGNAL("beforeInsert(QSqlRecord *)"), self.test)

def test(self, record):
       print "test"

I was wondering, it is the QSqlRelationalTableModel object that emits
the beforeInsert signal, or have I got that wrong?

Thanks again