[PyQt] Newbie question - Quicktime

Sebastian Elsner sebastianelsner at freenet.de
Wed Jul 7 12:11:20 BST 2010

Hmmmm.... I have tried it on my win box. I only get avis to play (divx,
wmv, asf, motion jpg...), no mov. Its not a problem of the code, it's
just the backend. I have heard that the linux backend works best,
because its based on gstreamer, so it can essentially play everything.
Have you had a look at the capabilities example. Also please have a look
a the phonon docs, they list all the backends and options.