[PyQt] Qt 4.6.3

Leo Spalteholz leos at uvic.ca
Mon Jul 12 20:10:54 BST 2010

Hi all,

I've been following the changelog for PyQt, and was encouraged by a note saying that support for Qt 4.6.3 was added a while back.  Just saw that PyQt 4.7.4 was released, and I was hoping that it would be based on 4.6.3, since it contains a fix (or mitigation) for a bug I'm experiencing (http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-7728).  Unfortunately 4.7.4 still seems to be based on 4.6.2.    Is there a plan for updating it to 4.6.3, or other reason it wasn't included?

Thanks,
Leo