[PyQt] best practices for MDI app

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 15:23:32 BST 2010

as dock widgets can only be placed in a main window, can I make an
internal main window as central widget of my main application windows
and then treat dock widgets in the central main window widget as my
display windows? this central main window doesn't have any central
widget at all. is this ok?

--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Centro de Biofisica Medica