[PyQt] Strange observation with latest stable releases

Antonio Valentino antonio.valentino at tiscali.it
Sun Jul 25 18:11:00 BST 2010

Hi,

Il giorno Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:26:15 +0200
detlev <detlev at die-offenbachs.de> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> in the past code like
>
>     @pyqtSlot(QTreeWidgetItem, QTreeWidgetItem)
>     def on_logTree_currentItemChanged(self, current, previous):
>
> used to work. Such a method got called, whenever the current item of
> the tree changed. However, with latest stable releases this is not
> the case anymore. If I remove the decorator line, everything is back
> at normal. What is going on here?
>
> Regards,
> Detlev

I'm experimenting similar effects with

@QtCore.pyqtSlot(QtCore.QModelIndex)
@QtCore.pyqtSlot(QtCore.QModelIndex, int, int)
@QtCore.pyqtSlot(QtGui.QListWidgetItem, QtGui.QListWidgetItem)
@QtCore.pyqtSlot(QtGui.QGraphicsScene, QtCore.QPointF,
                 QtCore.Qt.MouseButtons)

I've still not investigated but by sure by sure after upgrading

sip 4.10  --> 4.10.5
PyQt4 4.7 --> 4.7.4

the behavior is changed.

Best regards