[PyQt] dip Snapshot Support for Python v2.6 and v2.7

Darren Dale dsdale24 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 22:30:28 BST 2010

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Phil Thompson
<phil at riverbankcomputing.com> wrote:
> The current dip snapshots now support Python v2.6 and v2.7 as well as
> Python v3.
>
> The API should be identical for all versions of Python.

I had some trouble enabling MQ (hg qpush -a returned "no patches in
series"), so I installed the snapshot for py26. I ran dip-builder, and
when I tried to make a distutils distribution, I got the following:

  File "/home/darren/.local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dip/ui/toolkits/qt/qlistwidget_editor.py",
line 234
    rows = list({index.row() for index in indexes})
                               ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I don't think set comprehensions are available in python2.

Darren