[PyQt] Preview of a QtGraphicsItem

Matteo Boscolo matteo.boscolo at boscolini.eu
Mon Jul 26 20:23:43 BST 2010

Hi all,
I'm developing a cad application with pyqt: PythonCad

I get some truble(crash,Sometimes the line is not rendered,..) creating a
preview system for rendering the QtGraphicsItem during the command
execution.

I follow this steps to create the preview.

When the user execute a command es: Segment.
I create a QtGraphicsItem, and I grap the mouse moveevent  for updating the
line .
So when the user change the mouse position the line is updated.

There is any more smart way to do such a thing, any idea,..?

Regards,
Matteo