[PyQt] connect problem on windows xp

Fabio Mauri fabio.mauri at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 07:59:16 BST 2010

Attached you can find the Ui_Wdw class.
In the last connect, I used a different style because for such a
reason the QObject.connect() i used in the lines above wouldn't work
while the signal.connect() does (on Ubuntu 10.04).
Do you think that this problem is related to the current issue? Anyway
the signals not working are both the ones created with
QObject.connect() and the other ones.