[PyQt] build sip and pyqt on osx (unix way, no python framework)

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 21:13:26 BST 2010

Il giorno 01/giu/2010, alle ore 13.01, Phil Thompson ha scritto:

> On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 12:49:16 +0200, Massimo Di Stefano
> <massimodisasha at gmail.com> wrote:
>> i tried to remove :
>>
>> -framework Python
>>
>> from the file :
>>
>> PyQt-mac-gpl-4.7.3/designer/Makefile
>>
>> but the error persists :
>
> I have no idea - what you are doing is completely unsupported.

i'm just tring to build pyqt on osx in a standard unix way, apologize me if my question are OT

i realized that the problems was in the designer plug-in code,
removing the "designer"  reference from the main Makefile
the build go ahead without errors, the example code runs as aspected.

Thanks,

Massimo.