[PyQt] sip %ConvertToSubClassCode problem with %TypeHeaderCode doesn't work as expected.

Blaine Bell blaine.bell at schrodinger.com
Thu Jun 3 15:19:11 BST 2010

Hi Phil,

Thanks a lot for your quick response.  Unfortunately, I am using
sip-4.9.3, and neither of these fixes you have listed below work for me.
(sipType_ChmMainWindow or %ModuleCode is not recognized).

Also, looking into the <module>cmodule.cpp file, sipType does not get
instantiated in the static function that converts to a sub-class if
possible.  Am I doing something wrong, or is it a version issue?

thanks,

Blaine