[PyQt] passing a list by reference to C++ and back....

Blaine Bell blaine.bell at schrodinger.com
Fri Jun 4 13:01:42 BST 2010

Hi,

I have a function that I want to wrap in Python that has a
"std::vector<> &"argument.  Is it possible to set the changes of the c++
object back to the python object?  I have mapped this std::vector<> type
to a %MappedType, so I can implement %ConvertFromTypeCode and
%ConvertToTypeCode.  It seems like for all ConvertFromTypeCode blocks
they create new objects, but how do I get the original Python Object
inside this block so I can change it? (I probably need to check to see
if its available first?)

Thanks,

Blaine