[PyQt] Problem with printing to pdf

mille kink millekink at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:37:37 BST 2010

Dear,

I'm creating an application where there are several pdf's being
created in batch.
As far as creating the pdf's there is no problem, all is working smooth.

Im using a QWebview to build up the document and then print it to a QPrinter

But now comes the question. Is there a signal to attach to a QPrinter
to know when the printing is done or is there any way of knowing
when the printer is done, so I can start the next file.

Hopefully this is not a to stupid question but I've been searching the
net and could not find an answer.

kind regards,
Ronny Deroost