[PyQt] How to get index of splitter

F.A.Pinkse fapinkse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 20:15:32 BST 2010

Hi Russell

I havetested your suggestions.
This is what I observe.
In a Tabwidget I hav ethree tabs. The first tab has in a splitter a List
widget and a layout of three fields.
The splitter is in a layout with the tabwidget.
Only .getRanges(1) produces results I can explain viz. [0,617]
Only .setSizes() produces the result I want when the sum of the
arguments is 617.
I also played with .moverSplitter()
It only shifts the splitter when I give the second argument as 1.

With best regards.

Frans.