[PyQt] How to get index of splitter

F.A.Pinkse fapinkse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 12:34:08 BST 2010

Hi Russell,

Very good guess.

I cheated and removed a lot just to show you what QtDesigner makes of it.

I attached the cleaned up version to show you.
I also attached a screenshot of the QtDesigner Object browser.
Not everything is visible in QtDesigner, like the layout connection
between the splitter and the tabWidget.
This is what it makes the contents of the tab to grow/shrink when the
mainwindow does.

  Thanks again for thinking outloud with me.

With best regards,

Frans.