[PyQt] OSX 10.6 compilation

David Quinn daithiquinn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 02:39:33 BST 2010

Hello,

I'm having difficulty compiling SIP-4.10.2 on Snow Leopard. I get the
following message:

ld: warning: in gencode.o, file is not of required architecture
ld: warning: in export.o, file is not of required architecture
ld: warning: in heap.o, file is not of required architecture
ld: warning: in parser.o, file is not of required architecture
ld: warning: in lexer.o, file is not of required architecture
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [sip] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Is there an easier way that compiling the files to install it? I've
tried most of the  different options that I found via google, without
success. I'm also not very sure what I'm doing aside from following
instructions.

Thanks,
David