[PyQt] Populating a listWidget with a list of files

jaybstory jaybstory at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 01:10:13 GMT 2010

Here is a example of something similar to what I want to achieve but this is
not in python which is why I'm not quite understanding it:

http://www.qtforum.org/article/28565/how-to-enable-or-disable-a-qpushbutton-based-on-the-selection-state-of-a-qlistwidgetitem.html

Still looking for advice on how to achieve this.