[PyQt] QWebHistory load/save

Russell Valentine russ at coldstonelabs.org
Mon Mar 15 17:39:56 GMT 2010

Looks like your on to something unless I did something wrong as well. I
wrote a little simple case.  Using .__lshift__ instead of "<<" just made
it not have an exception but it shows as "NotImplemented" in the console.

Qt: 4.5.3
PyQt4: 4.7
Python: 2.6.4

from PyQt4 import QtCore, QtGui, QtWebKit
import sys

app = QtGui.QApplication(sys.argv)

f=QtCore.QFile("history.file")
d=QtCore.QDataStream(f)