[PyQt] Delete a Laytou

Nick Gaens mail at nickgaens.com
Fri Mar 19 10:38:04 GMT 2010

Take a look at a QStackedLayout.. You can add multiple widgets, each having
their own layout, to it and set it as the central widget of your mainwindow.
There's no need for deleting a layout and set a new one, since you alternate
between the added widgets / layouts.

Check out http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/qstackedlayout.html#details to see a
short example..

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:39 PM, starglider develop <
starglider.dev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a QMainWindow with a main Vertical Layout and  3 HLayouts and
> several Widgets in every layout,
> but the program needs to remove all the layouts to create another one with
> a widget.
> How can I remove the original layouts? I was unable to find an answer in
> the internet.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.
>
> Regards

Nick Gaens