[PyQt] Compiling PyKDE on OSX

David Baumgold singingwolfboy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:17:23 GMT 2010

I'm trying to compile PyKDE on Mac OS X 10.6.2 via Macports (I'm writing a
new Portfile for it), and I haven't been able to get it to compile. It looks
like the file pykde4/sip/kdecore/ktempdir.sip is trying to include a file
named fixx11h.h, which doesn't exist on my system. I've done a bit of
googling, and it seems like this file is part of the Qt package for X11, but
I'm using the Qt package for Aqua (the OSX native windowing interface). Does
PyKDE support running on OSX using Qt for Mac? Or does it only support Qt
for X11?
-David Baumgold