[PyQt] about MVC

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Sat May 8 18:37:26 BST 2010

hi folks, I am facing a design question, I like the MVC paradigm a lot
and I would like to apply this paradigm everywhere I can (if
possible). I am developing a dicom viewer using vtk, gdcm, qt4, and
pyqt4. I have a data structure that represent a dicom information
model, just a tree, for example: study 1---* serie 1---* instance,
every instance have an attribute representing the dicom image file
name. I need to show this information a two or three different ways .
One way is through a tree view that show the structure of the
information model, the other way is displaying the images in all the
series or instances of this information model. I have made a custom
model from this data structure and used the qt tree view for the first
view but for the second,  I would like to know if the effort of making
a custom view for displaying the dicom images with vtk(opengl) is
worth? What could you advice me?.

PS: sorry for my English, it's not so good.
--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Centro de Biofisica Medica