[PyQt] QWebView and https

alanm me at alandmoore.com
Thu May 27 19:14:50 BST 2010

On Thursday 27 May 2010 12:07:27 pm Kovid Goyal wrote:
> Look at the sourcecode from the spynner project, its in python and IIRC
> does this.
>
> Kovid.

Thanks!  I took your suggestion, and found the answer I needed in spynner.
Apparently when I tried to follow David's advice I got the signal signature
wrong.

The final working code snippet is:

        self.connect (self.browserWindow.page().networkAccessManager(),
SIGNAL("sslErrors (QNetworkReply *, const QList<QSslError> &)"),
self.sslErrorHandler)

    def sslErrorHandler(self, reply, errorList):
        reply.ignoreSslErrors()
        print ("SSL error ignored")

Many thanks to all who gave suggestions!