[PyQt] about compiling PyQt v4.8.1

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 14:13:01 GMT 2010

hi folks, I am compiling PyQt v4.8.1 in ubuntu 10.10, The problem is
that I compiled Qt v4.7.1 and the installed to a location in my
system, then I exported

QTDIR=/path/to/where/I/installed/Qt
export PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:LD_LIBRARY_PATH

then, configured and installed sip 4.11.2 to another location and expoerted:

export PATH=/path/to/where/I/installed/sip/bin:$PATH
export PYTHONPATH=/path/to/where/I/installed/sip/lib/python2.6/site-packages:$PYTHONPATH

and configured PyQt with this command line:

python ./configure.py -w -g --confirm-license --protected-is-public -b
build/bin -d build/lib/python$PYTHON_VERSION/site-packages -v
build/share/sip

but PyQt configure system is detecting Qt from the location where it
was built, not the location where it was installed. What can I do?

--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Centro de Biofisica Medica