[PyQt] Complex header of QTableView

Vadym 699096 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 05:50:59 GMT 2010

thank you Hans-Peter! Sorry for enought common question about but I asked
rather the way to resolve problem than specific code for me. Seems for
multilevel table headers better creates two different tables: one as header
and one properly for data?

thanks a lot!

with best regards,
-vadym

2010/11/23 Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj at urpla.net>

> On Tuesday 23 November 2010, 15:12:23 Vadym Honcharuk wrote:
> > Hello to List,
> >
> > I created enought complex table based on QTableView (with models,
> > proxy, interconnections, etc) but now my task is similar complex
> > header for this table with miltiple rows, columns span and so on. As
> > far I know seems it's not trivial problem in Qt at all but perhaps I
> > wrong or exists roundabout ways, could you please share your recipes?
>
> Vadym, we can read your mails just fine, but honestly, I don't know how
> to help you on this. Your request is rather unspecific (something with
> spanning rows and columns), while the topic is complex, as you already
> found out yourself.
>
> Usually, complex table specific code is tightly bound to specific needs.
> Therefor, universal recipes will be pretty rare. Create a simple
> example, and play with it. If you have specific issues with it, that's
> the right thing to post.
>
> Pete

Vadym Honcharuk, nic-handle:vh20-uanic