[PyQt] Resize columns in QTreeViewv

Hans Meine meine at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Nov 25 15:13:57 GMT 2010

Op den Middeweken 24 November 2010 Klock 21:53:57 hett Gionata Boccalini > If
I select A I can see only files and this is right.  Then if I select
> B I can see only files again and this is right!! But then if I select A
> folder again I can see files and the B folder!!!!!!!!

I am sorry, I absolutely don't have the time right now to find the error.  In
general, your code could (and should) be much more concise.  For instance,
there's no good reason why the slot and the constructor don't share code.

Sorry,
  Hans