[PyQt] QStandardItemEditorCreator missing

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Thu Nov 25 17:23:38 GMT 2010

On Thursday 25 November 2010, 14:44:33 Phil Thompson wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:26:50 +0100, "Hans-Peter Jansen"
> <hpj at urpla.net>
>
> wrote:
> > On Thursday 25 November 2010, 13:27:00 Phil Thompson wrote:
> >> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:11:13 +0100, "Hans-Peter Jansen"
> >> <hpj at urpla.net>

> >> It's not supported because it is a template class.

> >> Use pyqtProperty().
> >
> > Sorry for being dense, but I still don't get how to set a USER
> > property.
> >
> > IOW: create a property with the USER flag set to True as described
> > here:
> >
> > 	QMetaObject::userProperty()

Duuh, silly me. Thanks for the reminder.

Unfortunately, it's still not behaving right: the color chooser is
created and shown correctly on double click, one can choose another
value, but that isn't supplied back into the table correctly, although
the property getter _is_ called and given the new value.

What am I missing?

Pete