[PyQt] More info needed on QAbstractTableModel

Ian hobson42 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 16:50:37 GMT 2010

Hi,

First - thanks to Andreas and Baz for previous help.

What I need to do now is sort the rows - keeping the selected row selected.

Currently if I sort, when row 6 is selected, after the sort, the new row
6 is selected. I want to have the selection move with the sorting.

I have found the currentIndex and used it to save the ID of the selected
row, before the sort, and it is easy to find the index of this row after
the sort.

How can I set the selected row to this row?

Thanks

Ian