[PyQt] Resizing of layout on runtime

Andrew Matsusaka andrew.matsusaka at primefocusworld.com
Fri Oct 15 21:34:49 BST 2010

I've created a custom widget that contains quite a few QLabels and
QTextEdits. I'm connecting to a MySQL database and retrieving a certain
number of items that I want to display through these custom widgets by
creating a widget for each item. I would like these items to be in a
vertical layout but I'm having trouble resizing the layout to fit any
number of these widgets.

Basically, what I'm wondering is if there's a way to resize a QLayout
(or any other type of container that would work) based on the widgets it
contains.

Thanks,
Andrew Matsusaka