[PyQt] Connecting various Dialogs Windows

Vikas Mahajan vikas.mahajan12 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 21:29:27 BST 2010

Hello I am trying to make a application using pyqt. For that I have
created various dialogs with Qt designer and then converted in python
using pyuic4. But I dont know how to connect these dialogs to each
other. For example-: When I press next button on one dialog it closes
and the new dialog appears (which remenbers the variables used in
previous window). I tried to connect them but was not successful. When
I pressed next button first window closes file but second window is
not appearing.

I am attaching here the two files of my project. Please tell me how
can I connect these.

Thanks.