[PyQt] Composite widgets?

Dan Kripac dankripac at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 11:30:49 BST 2010

On having a quick look at pmw, I can definitely say that a lot of that
functionality is available as PyQt native widgets (plus much much more) and
the few exceptions would be able to be made with code not much more complex
than the example I gave.

It may seem overwhelming at first, but it would be a good way to learn PyQt
and python as well I reckon ;-)

Cheers
Dan