[PyQt] Access to lines of text on textEdit.

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Tue Sep 14 04:10:42 BST 2010

On Tuesday 14 September 2010 12:24:52 Henning Schröder wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:14 AM, Algis Kabaila <akabaila at pcug.org.au> wrote:
> > Alas, I was not able to use or find findBlockByLineNumber.
>
> If you enter findBlockByLineNumber in Qt Assistant you will see that
> this method  belongs to a QTextDocument object and returns a
> QTextBlock object QTextEdit has a method called "document()" which
> returns a QTextDocument.
>
> Henning

You not only gave me "fish" for a meal, but also a "fishing line" - I will go
and  try it now.  I will go and try it now.

Herzlichen Dank!
(Obwohl Deutsch habe Ich verlehrt, etwa vor sechzig Jahre Ich sudierte in
Stuttgart...)

Many thanks, and apologies to German language for the mutilation of its
grammar :)

Al.

--
OldAl