[PyQt] Howto use the Qt documentation successfully - Was: Re: Access to lines of text on textEdit.

Peter Milliken peter.milliken at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 22:59:29 BST 2010

Exactly how does one find a "matching zip" archive? :-)

I have looked and they don't make it easy!

For example, how do I navigate to the 4.7.6 "matching archive"? Foolishly I
thought that if I just used your link and changed the numbers it would work
- foolish boy!

Any clues how to navigate through all of this? It certainly isn't easy for
people who want to "migrate" to PyQt! The learning curve seems to be
littered with quite unnecessary pitfalls such as supplying an "Assistant" in
the distribution but no documentation to use it with! :-(

I am starting to think I might have been better off staying with Tkinter and
its derivatives...

Peter