[PyQt] PyQt Tutorial - from a newbie to newbies.

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Sun Sep 19 07:30:39 BST 2010

On Friday 17 September 2010 19:02:05 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

> Of course I do, and as written the other day, I'm willing to review them.
> Just point me to the wiki page.
>
> Pete

Pete,

Ive written the first few pages and placed them in a semi-private wiki on the
Canberra PCUG (TIP) server:

http://www.tip.net.au/wiki/index.php/User_talk:Akabaila

It is a MediaWiki. I think it should be accessible to anybody to look at, but
editing is restricted to members of PCUG and the admins of the Apache server.
It is a stop gap measure before we can find a more convenient wiki.

Thanks for offering to look at it.

Al.
--
OldAl