[PyQt] python swig

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 06:51:04 BST 2010

Hi all,
May be this is an off-topic. so kindly forgive me.

I would like to make a python gui toolkit based on FOX C++ Gui toolkit. I
had some basic knowledge in swig based on tutorials given in the
swig.orghomepage. But my knowledge is not enough to make swig files
for a whole GUI
toolkit.

So anyone please give me some links on making swig interface for python.
Is there any good books for the making of swig interface. Treat me as a
newbie to swig.

Is there any developers who write swig files for python based on Qt. If
anyone is there surely you can help me giving a good link to tutorial or
book which help a newbie to make swig files for python based on C++ toolkit

All I need is good start on making swig interfaces

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Rashad