[PyQt] API 2 and Qt Designer

Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at stuvel.eu
Tue Sep 28 11:39:49 BST 2010

On Tuesday 28 September 2010 12:25:36 Phil Thompson wrote:
> Your only option at the moment is to use the Python plugin built
> against Python3. This then means that your custom widgets would
> need to work with Python3, but that shouldn't be too difficult if
> they are already ported to the v2 APIs.

Ok, that's clear then, thanks.

For me it'll be easy indeed, but I have to consider my poor colleagues
;-) For my company this is a first stroll into the Python world, so I
have to keep things as simple as possible for them. I'll have to
balance the ease of API 2 against the mix of Python 2 and 3...

--
Sybren A. Stüvel

sybren at stuvel.eu
http://stuvel.eu/