[PyQt] QModelIndex.internalPointer

Andrei Kopats hlamer at tut.by
Fri Apr 29 08:59:40 BST 2011

Hi,

Few days ago QModelIndex.internalPointer was discussed here.
I also have problems with it. I can't say exactly, when crash occurs, and
when it doesn't, but, this code generates crash for me:

            index = self.createIndex(row, column, True)
            print index.internalPointer()

I tried to pass object (which has other references, so, is not destroyed by
gc), integer, bool value as internalPoitner, and have crashes in any case.
I use the latest PyQt and SIP snapshots.

Is there a way for workaround this?

Thanks