[PyQt] signal issue with qbuttongroup

Di Zou di_zou at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 16:24:22 BST 2011

I have a bunch of buttons in a button group.

Here is my code:

    def Function():
        addAppButtonGroup = QButtonGroup()
        addAppButtonGroup.addButton(addCustomAppButton)
        addAppButtonGroup.addButton(addAppleStoreAppButton)
        addAppButtonGroup.addButton(addWebLinkButton)

        addAppButtonGroup.setId(addCustomAppButton, 0)
        addAppButtonGroup.setId(addAppleStoreAppButton, 1)
        addAppButtonGroup.setId(addWebLinkButton, 2)

        self.connect(addAppButtonGroup, SIGNAL("buttonClicked(int)"), self.AddApplication)

        """
        Code that makes the buttons show up on screen
        """

    def AddApplication(id):
        print "hi"
        print id

The buttons show up. However when I click a button, nothing is printed on screen. How do I get the buttons connected to the AddApplication function?

Thanks.