[PyQt] Help needed with SIP

Vipul Raheja vipul.iiith at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 22:28:05 BST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your reply Phil.

I had earlier installed SIP and PyQt4 through apt-get in Ubuntu, but was
still getting the same problem since there was no QtGuimod.sip file present
on my system. I removed them and tried installing SIP and PyQt4 again from
their sources. I am getting the following error now while building PyQt4 and
cannot find any answers over the web : http://pastebin.com/apSq180u

Kindly help.

Thanks and regards,
Vipul Raheja