[PyQt] Help needed with SIP

Vipul Raheja vipul.iiith at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:29:59 BST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your replies, Pete and Phil, I was able to fix the issues and
build PyQt on my system by doing a few rebuilds with changes in them. I had
earlier installed sip and PyQt using apt-get, but later I did the same by
directly building the sources, and it worked.

However, now I am facing a different issue. I was able to create a .so file
by executing configure.oy with python and doing a make and make install,
however, when I do an import of the library in python console, it gives me
this error: http://paste.debian.net/125358/ (I hope paste.debian is fine, if
not, kindly suggest an alternate way)

Here is my config.py file : http://paste.debian.net/125359/

Help will be greatly appreciated.