[PyQt] I created a demo how to embed PyQt into C++ with some meta programming

Marcus Lindblom Sonestedt marcus.s.lindblom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 10:28:04 BST 2011

Henning Schröder skrev 2011-08-10 20:55:
> Hello,
> please see http://www.henning-schroeder.de/embeddedpyqt/ if you are
> interested in this topic.
> The idea was to create easy access between Python and C++ and
> providing a simple api to the end user.
> Feedback welcome.
> Regards
> Henning

Neat! I'll definitely have a look at this someday in the future (as we
do mix C++ and Python quite heavily in our apps.)

I especially like that you've mapped Qt properties to Python using upper
case on the first letter
(http://www.henning-schroeder.de/embeddedpyqt/using.html#differences-to-sip).

That would be awesome to have in PyQt. It doesn't seem _that_ hard to
get in there, if Phil is willing of course. ;)

Cheers,
/Marcus