[PyQt] Adding a table to GUI in QT Designer

Nader Abedrabbo aenader1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 20:03:57 BST 2011

Greetings,

I am new to PyQt.
I am creating a GUI for a program I created in Python and I need to add a
table with advanced functions in it.  I am able to use QTableWidget to
create the table, but there is no "right click" functionality to the table.
I need to create a table to do these things:

  1. Right click to perform a Cut & Paste of data from Excel,  clear data
and so on that are usually available in other advanced softwares.
  2. The number of rows in the table should be dynamically adjusted to the
number of data being pasted.

Is that functionality possible in PyQt?

Thanks,
Nader