[PyQt] Re : Invalid Framebuffer operation in PyQt programs

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 17:51:58 GMT 2011

Hello

I just tested the hellogl.py example from the latest PyQt-mac-gpl-4.8.6 package. I do get the same error on OS X Lion.

I have a PyQT app which worked nicely on OS X Snow Leopard. I changed to OS X Lion and made the latest macports update. Since then I get this error.
I don't know if it's related to my latest macports update or the migration to Lion.

Does anybody have an idea how to correct this problem ?

Michka