[PyQt] Invalid Framebuffer operation in PyQt programs

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:40:32 GMT 2011

Macports was an easy way for me to install all the packages I needed. (Numpy, scipy, matplotlib and so on ...)
Never tried with the original PyQT package.

So as it seems to be a macports related problem under Lion, i'll repost my question on the macports mailing list / bug tracker.

Thanks for your test

Michka