[PyQt] QGrahics / textItemSize

Philippe Crave philippe.crave at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 07:19:26 GMT 2011

sorry to bring this up again.
but I still haven't found what was wrong.

If I draw a rectangle and a text on a QGraphicsScene, and do the same in
inkscape, the rectangles will have same size (like 200x40px) but the text
will be different. the text on the QGraphics will be bigger that the text in
inkscape.

is it a bug ?
I think that I am doing something wrong, but do not find what.

thanks for your help.