[PyQt] How do you declare enum / flag based pyqtProperties in PyQT just like Q_ENUMS / Q_FLAGS macroes?

Yasin Uludag yasin.uludag at futuregames.se
Wed Feb 23 00:51:46 GMT 2011

Hey!

I'm developing a propertygrid and I'd like to support flags and enums.
Though I couldn't find the information on how to declare pyqtProperties as
enums / flags so I can later use
*enumerator<http://mail.google.com/a/futuregames.se/qmetaproperty.html#enumerator>
* () of the QMetaProperty.. (you know the rest :) )

In C++ this is done by using Q_ENUMS and Q_FLAGS. These are available in the
QtCore so I think I'm just missing something :)

A quick sample or even forwarding me to the right path is enough :)

Best regards!