[PyQt] QWizard, custom resizing windows

James Polk jpolk5001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 02:17:05 GMT 2011

Doug suggested using QWizard for a multi-step process I have going,
and it's working quite well, Thanks Doug!

But, I'm having a small issue with tweeking the window size as I
go thru each step...Unfortunately, the window contents for "step 1"
are much less than they are for steps 2 and 3, so the main window's
height is say 400 for step1, but needs to be 750 for steps 2 and 3.

I've tried all the usual ways of doing this...but there's something
tricky with this one...I can make the window the proper size on
startup,...but when it goes to WizardPage2,etc..I can't find a way
to modify the window...subsequent resize commands have no effect.
Anybody got any ideas 'bout this one?...
Cheers,
-James