[PyQt] Working with PyQt and Pydev

Rohit Coder passionate_programmer at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 11:32:55 GMT 2011

I installed the PyDev plugin into Aptana Stdui 3 Beta. Someone suggested me to use PyQt for Python GUI app, and so I downloaded and installed PyQt. But when I open Aptana Studio, I could see a new menu added with the name "PyDev", but there is nothing for PyQt.
In the Windows Start Meny item list, I could see a folder named PyQt and when I open it, there are few tools like Designer.
When Designer is run, it opens Qt IDE for designing Forms like Visual Studio and the files have the extension .ui.I want to know how to integrate PyQt and PyDev. Do I need to use them separately by adding the .ui files to PyDev and then adding Python core code for functionality?
...............Rohit.elementFontfont-familyfont-sizefont-stylefont-variantfont-weightletter-spacingline-heighttext-decorationtext-aligntext-indenttext-transformwhite-spaceword-spacingcolorBackgroundbg-attachmentbg-colorbg-imagebg-positionbg-repeatBoxwidthheightborder-topborder-rightborder-bottomborder-leftmarginpaddingmax-heightmin-heightmax-widthmin-widthoutline-coloroutline-styleoutline-widthPositioningpositiontopbottomrightleftfloatdisplayclearz-indexListlist-style-imagelist-style-typelist-style-positionTablevertical-alignborder-collapseborder-spacingcaption-sideempty-cellstable-layoutEffectstext-shadow-webkit-box-shadowborder-radiusOtheroverflowcursorvisibility