[PyQt] Wizards and fields

James Polk jpolk5001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 03:13:59 GMT 2011

whoops...check that,...I found my problem...

I was registering the comboBox field like this

     self.registerField("CategoryField"   , self.CategoryComboBox

I finally found a example on Nullege, that added an extra argument,
resulting in:

    self.registerField("CategoryField"   , self.CategoryComboBox,  "currentText" )

and that did the trick! ;-)

(..now I wonder if I need to include that extra argument if I do a
  "setField" later ? )