[PyQt] VendorId issue

Vicent Mas uvemas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:02:48 GMT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to make an executable for the launcher script of my pyqt
application. I'm using the mingw version of sib.py (from the VendorId
package) but I've found some problems when importing modules that I
don't know how to fix. This used to work fine in the past, when my
application only supported python 2.5 and PyQt 4.6 (IIRC). Now I've
moved to python 2.6 and pyqt 4.8.2 and the executable built via sib.py
is unable to import my application modules (although they are
installed in the standard c:/python26/lib/site-packages directory and
I can import them with no problems from a python console). I've just
realized that the VendorID package is rather old so maybe it doesn't
support python2.6 and/or current versions of PyQt. Could someone tell
me if I'm right?

Thanks in advance,

Vicent

--
Share what you know, learn what you don't.